Saturday, November 19, 2011

You're Cool!!!

***If you are looking for The Twinery/Market Street Stamps Blog Hop please see previous post!!!

It's another great Saturday challenge from 365 Cards!!
{I hope you are all enjoying this fabulous Fall that we are having!}

Today's prompt is: It's the thought that counts.
Add a thought bubble to your card and place your entire sentiment inside of it.


So when I first saw this challenge, I knew exactly what I was going to do for it! {At least I knew exactly what stamp set I was going to use for it ;)} Back in the beginning of it's start, Market Street Stamps came out with this stamp set {Cheep Talk} and it comes with two conversation bubbles!!! Yay! How sweet is that? And I absolutely love how this card turned out!!!

2 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS