Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MSS Paint the Town February

It's the first Wednesday in February and do you know what that means? Market Street Stamps Paint the Town Color Challenge!! Woot, woot!!

I have got to tell you that I drew a complete blank when I first saw these colors. It took me the longest time to find some papers that I thought would be close enough to the colors and when I did, I still wasn't feeling them. But then, I started to put them together and I love how it turned out!


And here is what I made!



4 comments:

  1. Dobea, I think this card is utterly amazing. You brought all of these colors and textures together so well. This card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful. I love those colors. Perfect balance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really pretty too! Love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I especially love the flower you put on there! LOVE IT!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS