Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stronger

Hope you are all having a spectacular Memorial Day weekend!! We are supposed to be getting some pretty good storms today, so I will let you know in a few days how mine was. ;)

Today I am sharing my card from the 365 Cards Saturday Challenge. The prompt is 
Sing Along Saturday:
Select a song that you listen to that makes you feel good and even motivates you to get things done. That will be the inspiration for your card!

I chose the song "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson.



Stay Strong
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye {Indie Chic: Saffron}
Letter stickers: brown {October Afternoon}, purple {Authentique}
Button: Maya Road
Pins: Maya Road and unknown
Ribbon: May Arts

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Dobea! Love the colors and that ribbon is beautiful! I hope you have a great weekend despite the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this. That trim is GORGEOUS. And all those banners are perfect not to mention the awesome letter stickers. You put them together BEAUTIFULLY! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! love the sentiment :)
    hope your having a great weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautiful! No storms!!!! I'll tell them to stay away. Stay safe in case they dont listen to me. ;) Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS