Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello! Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday morning.
I will be spending my day selling concessions and then helping my biggest little get ready for her first Homecoming dance. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!!

Well today is a brand new Saturday challenge over on the 365 Cards blog. This is a super fun one!!
Missed Opportunity: Look back on a challenge that you haven't participated in that you wish you had.

I chose to go with Day 186-Super Sketchy Sunday. I love to play with sketches, but never seem to remember to play along, or just get so wrapped up in other things that it just doesn't happen.

I used some super cute stickers from our sponsor this week, EAD Designs. They are from the set 


The sentiment is from Market Street Stamps' Simple Salutations.

2 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS