Skip to main content

Season's Greetings

It's Block Party time again over at the Market Street Stamps' blog this weekend!!

What? You have never heard of their Block Party??

Well, here is an opportunity for you!

Hop on over there and try your hand at winning one of two awesome prizes!!
One person will win a prize package of stamps and goodies, and another will win a Guest Design Spot for next month!!

How cool is that? All you have to do is make a card, layout, or other project that uses Market Street Stamps, and then link it up on their blog post. Not too hard is it?

Well, here is my card for the Block Party. I used my newly released set, Ornaments
You only have until the end of Sunday to receive 15% off of all of the new releases, so hurry on up and get over there!!


Comments

  1. What a fabulous color combo! And I just love how perfectly that sentiment fits on your die cut banner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Hop is a Comin'!

There is a super fun blog hop starting tomorrow with past and present Peachy Keen Design Team members. The hopping fun starts at 6am CDT so do not miss out!!


Spring is in the Air!

WooHoo!! Spring is finally starting to feel like it should and we are here hopping along trying to get you ready!
You should have arrived here form the amazing Leanne. If you are just happening upon this hop and you would like to start at the beginning, you can go here.

Just so you know, there are some wonderful prizes that you can try your hand at. You could win one each of ALL three sizes of the Moodies. Yep, that's right, that's a $50 dollar value of the latest and greatest in face stamps!! All you have to do is leave a comment on each stop along the way, and you could be a lucky winner!
***Edited*** Hopefully the picture looks somewhat better now. I figured out what is wrong with my camera, and I now need to use it on manual focus only until I either get it fixed or purchase a new camera. I will apologize ahead of time, but my camera has gone into an early retirement, so I am having to make do with a sub. As soon as I can, I will replace my photos with some better lighted…