Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hanging Hearts

Today's challenge over at 365 Cards is Hanging Hearts:
Create a card with a hanging heart. Whether it be a stamp, handmade, die cut, or any other means you see fit.

My card was made using stamps by our sponsor this week, DRS Designs


The paper I used is from My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found 3: Ruby collection.


I used the Lipstick Atyou Spica Glitter Pen to color in the hanging hearts and the gem also from Prima.


And here is a quick close up of the sentiment.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! I am off to a swim meet :)



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the hanging hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooo LOVE this!!!! you totally rocked the stamps and LOVE all that distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this card! I had to pin it I love it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty!!! love all the distressing :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS