Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Love Layout


Here is one of the layouts that I did for my Basic Layout Class this week. I tried to make it super simple, but still pretty. I used an older paper line from Sassafras Lass. I think it was called Life is Beautiful. I also used a mini kraft bag from Scrap Within Reach and a piece of paper from Kaisercraft, but can't remember the name for it (I used it for the title.) I may end up adding some flowers to it if I can find the right paper to go with.

It is very hard for us to family picture where everyone is acting "normal", but this was the closest I could get. And, of course, the girls are pro posers, so getting ones of them without goofy faces is almost impossible! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful LO, DoBea!!! I LOVE the colors & the photos are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS