Saturday, October 2, 2010

OMG!!

I know it has been a while! I have had a busy couple weeks, but i am back. Here is a card I made using the wonderful Peachy Keen Stamps, BoBunny paper, and Copic markers. I think I am finally getting a hang of these markers, but I keep practicing. I also used an Impression Obsession shaker card pouch for the first time.
I tore off a piece of tissue paper to line the inside of the pouch and then put a little glitter inside also. I was trying to go for the crystal ball effect. Let me know whether you think I achieved it or not!

1 comment:

  1. We were thinking along the same lines this weekend, too funny! We didn't even plan it either! LOL Love this card, it is so cool with the tissue paper inside! I definitely see the crystal ball! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS