Skip to main content

Just Us

Here is a page that was done at the Extravaganza. The paper is from Bo Bunny Mama-razzi line. The black script tape is from 7 Gypsies, and the pin is from Maya Road. The letters are a mix from Cosmo Cricket and Scenic Route. I painted the letters with Tattered Angels' Glimmer Glam. I have become obsessed with this stuff. Just the right amount of shimmer, gloss and glitter. PERFECT!!! I love this paper, the colors and just what it represents. I am a mom who is constantly taking pictures and who's daughters have become my celebrities.


This particular layout is of my husband and I's 10 year wedding anniversary. We took a long weekend trip up to Door County. It is a completely gorgeous place to go. There are little shops around every corner, beautiful scenery at any view, and just peace and calm around you. I love it there!


Comments

  1. I love it!!!
    I love the print on top of print!!!!
    The layers and colors are so warm...fab layout!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love all the different textures together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Dobea!! I love the letters and how you painted them with the Glimmer Glam!! We really need a scrap date! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Hop is a Comin'!

There is a super fun blog hop starting tomorrow with past and present Peachy Keen Design Team members. The hopping fun starts at 6am CDT so do not miss out!!


Spring is in the Air!

WooHoo!! Spring is finally starting to feel like it should and we are here hopping along trying to get you ready!
You should have arrived here form the amazing Leanne. If you are just happening upon this hop and you would like to start at the beginning, you can go here.

Just so you know, there are some wonderful prizes that you can try your hand at. You could win one each of ALL three sizes of the Moodies. Yep, that's right, that's a $50 dollar value of the latest and greatest in face stamps!! All you have to do is leave a comment on each stop along the way, and you could be a lucky winner!
***Edited*** Hopefully the picture looks somewhat better now. I figured out what is wrong with my camera, and I now need to use it on manual focus only until I either get it fixed or purchase a new camera. I will apologize ahead of time, but my camera has gone into an early retirement, so I am having to make do with a sub. As soon as I can, I will replace my photos with some better lighted…