Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A New Tag with Market Street!

Here is a tag that I made using some new Market Street Stamps. I think this turned out gorgeous if I do say so myself! I don't know about you, but Angelica's stamps keep getting better as she goes, and that's hard to do considering the amazing stamps she has started with. For this tag I used the Simply Stitched Borders on the bottom. These border stamps are so versatile and SO fun to play with! The saying up on top is a stamp set that will be released very soon.

For the actual tag, I used the Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates Movers and Shapers Die, the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Bigz Die and bakers twine from The Twinery that I distressed with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors, Dobea. What did you use? You will need to order more twine soon at this rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you created this tag DoBea!!I am so lucky we live close! ;) Super super awesome, you know I love it!! ~ Angelica :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS