Monday, December 13, 2010

Tree Trimming

Here is a layout I did using the December kit I made up for myself. Normally, I make an entire album of Christmas layouts for the year, and I plan on still doing that, but I never usually make one for the girls albums. The paper, I thought, would be perfect for me to start doing that. Everything that I used on the layout was in the kitexcept for the gold ribbin through the button. I used the Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge for the snowflake and I doodled around the two smaller pictures.

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this layout?! I love how well you work with neutrals. I am always trying to throw in some gaudy embellishments or glitter! LOL You pull it off perfectly every time. Very lucky to have inspiration like you just a short distance away!! Great job! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! Very simple yet elegant, perfect for the holidays :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS