Skip to main content

You and Me

First things first, I did not hear back from ShawnfromMN, so I have gone to random.org and the new winner of Robo Love from Market Street Stamps is:
Vanessa
Yay, for Vanessa! If you could email me at albertsdob@gmail.com I can get your stamp off you you!!!
Next, here is a brand new card that I made using Bit of Burlap and Of the Same Tree. I love how this came out! I also used my Copic markers and did a watercolor technique. How I did that was, I colored the stamp with G99 for the leaves and E47 for the trunk. I then used a MiniMister filled with Colorless Blender and spritzed it a couple times, then quickly stamped onto the paper. I love, love, love how the colors in the markers shifted and blended. Even though it was a pain in the rear to clean the stamp off (using the Colorless Blender in the Minimister), I am amazed with the results.
Of the Same Tree is the perfect kind of stamp to do this technique. It helps to have more of a solid stamp for the spritz to really move the color around.
Well, I hope you enjoyed, and I will be back tomorrow with a few projects that will finish up what I did for the December kit.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed the watercolor technique you've done. Thank you for the directions. Also, thank you for giving us the chance to win Robo love. So excited to have won!!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool way to use your Markers, DoBea! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the MSS DT gig- looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Hop is a Comin'!

There is a super fun blog hop starting tomorrow with past and present Peachy Keen Design Team members. The hopping fun starts at 6am CDT so do not miss out!!


Spring is in the Air!

WooHoo!! Spring is finally starting to feel like it should and we are here hopping along trying to get you ready!
You should have arrived here form the amazing Leanne. If you are just happening upon this hop and you would like to start at the beginning, you can go here.

Just so you know, there are some wonderful prizes that you can try your hand at. You could win one each of ALL three sizes of the Moodies. Yep, that's right, that's a $50 dollar value of the latest and greatest in face stamps!! All you have to do is leave a comment on each stop along the way, and you could be a lucky winner!
***Edited*** Hopefully the picture looks somewhat better now. I figured out what is wrong with my camera, and I now need to use it on manual focus only until I either get it fixed or purchase a new camera. I will apologize ahead of time, but my camera has gone into an early retirement, so I am having to make do with a sub. As soon as I can, I will replace my photos with some better lighted…