Monday, February 28, 2011

Challenge Play Day

Hello! I have decided that on Mondays I am going to try to start to play along with some challenges, not only to help me on those funky kind of weeks, but I know that sometimes I get into ruts.
So I decided to choose  one from Play Date Cafe. Here is the picture that they used:
And here is the card I made. I used Market Street Stamps So Happy stamp set, along with a new punch that I just bought from EK Success (Parisian), and my Copics.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {So Happy}
Ink: Momento
Markers: Copic
Ribbon: stash
Border Punch: EK Success {Parisian}

6 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL. I love the colors. Awesome job with the inspiration. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card - love the flowers :) thanks for joining in the fun over at the Play Date Cafe! Hope you'll come back and visit again real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, sweet take on our color story! LOVE that punched edge and your PERFECT, little bow! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card! LOVE that border punch at the top and that beautiful ribbon! Great job:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, friend1! Not sure how I missed this but I love your take on those colors! And of course the stamp set. ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS