Skip to main content

365 Cards Day 96 Challenge

Hello, and welcome to today's card for 365 Cards Saturday Challenge. The challenge for today was "ad inspiration". So I used this ad from Coke:
The paper is from Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection. I fussy cut all of the butterflies, wanting to give the card a bunch of 3D appeal. The border punch is from EK Success. Almost all of my punches are from them, as I have had the least amount of problems with them sticking or plain just not cutting clean. The "I Believe" stamp is from Market Street Stamps' Simple Joys stamp set.
I hope you all enjoy this wonderful weekend!!!

Comments

  1. This is just gorgeous! I love all of those butterflies. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Hop is a Comin'!

There is a super fun blog hop starting tomorrow with past and present Peachy Keen Design Team members. The hopping fun starts at 6am CDT so do not miss out!!


Spring is in the Air!

WooHoo!! Spring is finally starting to feel like it should and we are here hopping along trying to get you ready!
You should have arrived here form the amazing Leanne. If you are just happening upon this hop and you would like to start at the beginning, you can go here.

Just so you know, there are some wonderful prizes that you can try your hand at. You could win one each of ALL three sizes of the Moodies. Yep, that's right, that's a $50 dollar value of the latest and greatest in face stamps!! All you have to do is leave a comment on each stop along the way, and you could be a lucky winner!
***Edited*** Hopefully the picture looks somewhat better now. I figured out what is wrong with my camera, and I now need to use it on manual focus only until I either get it fixed or purchase a new camera. I will apologize ahead of time, but my camera has gone into an early retirement, so I am having to make do with a sub. As soon as I can, I will replace my photos with some better lighted…