Skip to main content

Market Street Color Cue Challenge 3!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! I have been busy trying to get things done around the house before some friends get here tomorrow!! Even though I saw them just a month ago, it's a real treat for us to see them more than once a year, them living in the south and all. 
Today's card was made for the Market Street Stamps Color Cue Challenge 3. If you haven't yet entered a project for one of the challenges, this is a great chance for you to win one of their stamp sets. I know, at least for me, that trying out a new stamp maker is kind of a leap of faith, not knowing about the quality and all, but they truly do have the best quality photo-polymer stamps out there. If I had the means to send you all one of their stamps to try out, I would, because I love them that much!! I don't know if this holds any sway with you or not, but they are manufactured by the same people who bring you Peachy Keen Stamps {Kathy is actually Angelica's mom}, and I KNOW how much you all love them. And the Market Street Stamps artwork is phenomenal!! Talent seriously runs in that family.
Okay, enough of my little spiel. Here is my card for today.
Hope you all enjoy!!!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Punched Tin, Hippie Chic}
Lace: American Crafts
Stick Pins: Maya Road
Ink: Hero Arts, Adirondack by Ranger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kathy's Surprise Birthday Card Hop!

(Welcome everyone! I am so glad you could join us for Kathy's Surprise Birthday Card Hop. Hopefully, you all have made it okay from Linda's blog. At the bottom of this post will be your link to the next blog, but if you are jumping around on your own, or have gotten lost there will also be the entire list of links.) "They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you." The Beatles Well, Miss Peachy Keen Queen, I hope you have the most wonderful day today. You and your family have been a blessing in my life. I am so glad to have met you that day in the Copic Certification class. I am sending you massive wishes and kisses!!! Ladies, for this card I used paper from Crate Paper and Sassafras Lass. The stamps are, of course, from Peachy Keen Stamps . The orange came from Faceless Fruit and the faces are Happy Lashes . I also used Copics to color in the oranges. Don't forget to

Peachy Keen Fall & Halloween Blog Hop!

Welcome! Glad you made it safely from the Peachy Keen blog . ;) I hope you are ready to be blown away by the inspiration you are about to see! Not only do you get to be inspired by the current Peachy Keen Design Team, but we have the alumni joining us also!! So, you  get to see almost double the projects!!! Also, before I forget, check out this super awesome deal coming to you from the Peachy Keen Stamps site! Some restirtions apply:  *excludes Sale and Clearance Items, Gift Certificates, Clip-it-Ups, and Club Memberships So, here are my cards I made. This first one was made using The Uglies . And this next one was made using Faceless Fall Fun 2  (the candy corn and sign), In Stitches Face Assortment  (faces), and the September Stamp of the Month Kit (sentiment). Now, you want to know what you could WIN??? How about one of five gift certificates? Yep, that's right five! There are four $25 gift certificates and one $50!!! I suppose yo

Spring is in the Air!

WooHoo!! Spring is finally starting to feel like it should and we are here hopping along trying to get you ready! You should have arrived here form the amazing Leanne . If you are just happening upon this hop and you would like to start at the beginning, you can go here . Just so you know, there are some wonderful prizes that you can try your hand at. You could win one each of ALL three sizes of the Moodies. Yep, that's right, that's a $50 dollar value of the latest and greatest in face stamps!! All you have to do is leave a comment on each stop along the way, and you could be a lucky winner! ***Edited*** Hopefully the picture looks somewhat better now. I figured out what is wrong with my camera, and I now need to use it on manual focus only until I either get it fixed or purchase a new camera. I will apologize ahead of time, but my camera has gone into an early retirement, so I am having to make do with a sub. As soon as I can, I will replace my photos with so