Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pure Joy!!

Hello all!! Hope your week is going great so far. Mine has been busy, busy, busy. We are having some gorgeous weather here in the midwest finally. 
Here is a card I made using some Market Street Stamps. Have I mentioned to you at all how much I LOVE these stamps? I just can't get enough of them. 
I have been really trying to use some products that I haven't touched in awhile, so on this card I decided to use my Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam. The color is Dirty Martini, but for some reason, when I took the picture, the color seems to be really off. I promise all the shades of green match in real life, but the picture makes them look mismatched.
I also was not able to find the ribbon that I wanted to use, so instead I ripped off a piece of fabric in place of the ribbon. I thought it turned out pretty good. I especially love the distressed look of it.
 At first I thought that it might be a little too plain, but anything I thought that I might put on there just made it too crowded.
Well I hope you all enjoyed it {even with the mismatched look to the greens}!!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Woodgrain background, Simple Joys}
Glimmer Glam: Tattered Angels {Dirty Martini}
Scalloped Circles: EK Success punches
Bling: My Mind's Eye Lush
Floss: We R Memory Keepers
Fabric: stash
Ink: Hero Arts Chalk Ink {Grass, Latte}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS