Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Have Faith in You!

Hello! It's another wonderful Saturday challenge over at 365 Cards. The card I am sharing with you was super fun to make but oh, so simple!
The challenge is
Use a specific pattern and a dominant color on your card.  The pattern does not have to be that color, as long as you use the color elsewhere on the card.

Today's pair is - Paisley and Yellow


Of course as soon as I saw paisley I just knew I had to use Market Street Stamps' Paisley background stamp and I also knew I wanted the yellow to be paired up with black. So this is what I came up with!


4 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this! And what a perfect card to tell someone they CAN DO IT and that you believe in them! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. DoBea, this is just GORGEOUS! I love cards with a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card! The yellow is so subtle, but on the black and white it just stands out so nicely. Love the ribbon and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS