Here is the project I made for this month's Block Party. I used one of the newest sets that were released earlier this week called Bon Voyage.
The pictures are of my newest nephew's birth day. After I took the picture I realized that the orange in the paper and the orange buttons didn't coordinate all that well, so I am going to change the buttons out.
Here are the details of the Block Party:
Here's what you have to do:
- Create a new project with MSS stamps! It can be anything (cards, layouts, altered items, etc.)- be creative and have FUN!
- Link your project below by Sunday, January 29th at 11:59 PM Central Time
- Note: Your creations for this contest will not be considered for the Cream of the Crop contest. Each MSS contest or challenge requires a separate, unique entry to be eligible to win!
Here's what you could win!
- One randomly selected participant will win an awesome prize package full of yummy stamps & accessories!
- ONE show stoppin' paper crafter will be asked to join us for a Guest Design spot for the following month! (This months winer will be the Guest Designer for the month of March!)