Skip to main content

July Market Street Stamps Block Party

Just in case you didn't know, tonight is the last night {until 11:59 pm cdt} for you to enter to win with the
Market Street Stamps Block Party. There are two great prizes to win! One will be randomly drawn to win a prize pack of stamps and accessories, and the other will become next month's Guest Designer. Wouldn't you love a chance for some of their awesome stamps, or a chance to showcase your work on their blog?

All you have to do is go on over and link up any project using Market Street Stamps and it could be you!

So, here is my card! I used my Distress Stains {Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, and Tea Dye} again along with the Life is Beautiful stamp set released last month, and some cotton tape.


Have a great end to your weekend!!

Comments

  1. this is so pretty! love the ribbon :)

    *hanging head in shame as i have not inked up the fab stamps you sent me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this, DoBea! LOVE the stamped tape strip and your perfectly pink color palette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Hop is a Comin'!

There is a super fun blog hop starting tomorrow with past and present Peachy Keen Design Team members. The hopping fun starts at 6am CDT so do not miss out!!


Spring is in the Air!

WooHoo!! Spring is finally starting to feel like it should and we are here hopping along trying to get you ready!
You should have arrived here form the amazing Leanne. If you are just happening upon this hop and you would like to start at the beginning, you can go here.

Just so you know, there are some wonderful prizes that you can try your hand at. You could win one each of ALL three sizes of the Moodies. Yep, that's right, that's a $50 dollar value of the latest and greatest in face stamps!! All you have to do is leave a comment on each stop along the way, and you could be a lucky winner!
***Edited*** Hopefully the picture looks somewhat better now. I figured out what is wrong with my camera, and I now need to use it on manual focus only until I either get it fixed or purchase a new camera. I will apologize ahead of time, but my camera has gone into an early retirement, so I am having to make do with a sub. As soon as I can, I will replace my photos with some better lighted…