Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Peachy Sneak Peeks for July!!

Did you know that tomorrow night at 6 pm is the release of the latest Stamp of the Month and Peachy Picks kits from Peachy Keen Stamps?!?

Yes, I know I repeat myself every month, but oh my GOSH, Kathy just keeps batting these stamps out of the park each and every time. And of course I am loving the new Peachy Picks kit, why wouldn't I? ;-)

So, onto my sneaks that I am going to share. Usually I only do one or two, but once I started going, I had a hard time stopping! All of the cards contain elements from the Peachy Picks kit, but not all elements are in the kit.





2 comments:

  1. super cards!!!
    ok my fav has to be the super duper cute one with the boys :)

    happy 4th girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you had a hard time stopping! This new kit looks amazing. Great job:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS