Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Christmas Giftcard Cards

Here are 4 giftcard cards that I made using My Minds Eye Holly Jolly line. I think they turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I got the ideas for these cards from a card swap that happened at the store last month, and a couple were pretty ingenious, i thought. Let me know if you want any details on them at all. They were super fun to make and I plan on using them often, whether for Christmas or birthdays. i took one picture of the outside and one with it open so you can see where the gift cards would go.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I just love that line...the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out gorgeous, Dobea! Next time I see you you will have to show me in more detail. I love them! :) ~Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOBEA!!! These are AWESOME!! PRETTY papers and what a nice way to give a gift card!! Love it! You are so CREATIVE!! :) Great Big Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS