Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love U

Hello! Hope everybody is having a great start to the new school year. I am completely torn on the issue. I love having my kids home, but I do not miss the shear boredom that they were going through. I have never seen 2 girls so eager to go back to school.
Well, here is a card I made using The Girls Paperie collection Paper Girl. I love all of the colors that they used together. The flower on the card was using 2 different sized punches and then getting them wet and scrunching them up, then I put some stickles on. I cannot stop myself from making these flowers. They have become totally addicting, so if you start to get sick of them, let me know and I will attempt to start a 12 step program. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. If any of you would like to see something more specific let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm you know I'm totally expecting you to teach me this, right? LOL! These are darling! And I love your card! ~ Angelica :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS