Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a Fall Card!

Here is a card I recently made for a swap. The idea was to use a brown paper bag, and the theme was fall. The supplies I used are as follows: Unity Stamps' Simple Blessings, Tattered Angel's Sugar Maple Glimmer Mist, Tim Holtz distress inks in Rusty Hinge, Walunt Stain, and Vintage Photo, Tom Holtz Distress Stickles in Antique Bronze, and Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder in Walnut Stain. I really liked how this card turned out even though it is a little plain. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love your card!! I don't think it's plain, I think it is elegant & beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous what beautiful colours and image this appeals to me big time thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors and everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the rustic feel of it.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our November monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS