Skip to main content

March Sneak Peek for Market Street Stamps!!

Hello, all! Welcome to the second day and my part in the March Sneak Peek for Market Street Stamps. The set that I am using tonight has got to be my most favorite yet. If you like hippie, peace loving, chic things, this set will blow your mind! {Hence the name Hippie Chic} Not only does it have some of the best images, but is is laden with awesome sentiments. I can't wait for you to see it!!!
So, in order to get the birds all lined up nicely, I simply just penciled in a grid, stamped the birds, and then erased the lines. Now is that easy, or what?
Remember to go on over to the Market Street blog and leave a comment for your chance to win a set of the stamps, and to hear about some of the other things that Angelica is bringing to the store. You won't want to miss out!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Hippie Chic}
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Cabochon: self-made

Comments

  1. This is so wonderful!!! Well you already know that I think the bird idea was genius!! Great job friend! I want to make some tags like this now ASAP!!! Talk soon! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a GREAT way to make a favorite stamp into an awesome background! Thanks for the tip too I am going to give it a try.
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! Will have to CASE-ing this idea. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the little background you created with that sweet bird image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful use of that little birdy! I absolutely LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love all the birds! Great job!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kathy's Surprise Birthday Card Hop!

(Welcome everyone! I am so glad you could join us for Kathy's Surprise Birthday Card Hop. Hopefully, you all have made it okay from Linda's blog. At the bottom of this post will be your link to the next blog, but if you are jumping around on your own, or have gotten lost there will also be the entire list of links.) "They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you." The Beatles Well, Miss Peachy Keen Queen, I hope you have the most wonderful day today. You and your family have been a blessing in my life. I am so glad to have met you that day in the Copic Certification class. I am sending you massive wishes and kisses!!! Ladies, for this card I used paper from Crate Paper and Sassafras Lass. The stamps are, of course, from Peachy Keen Stamps . The orange came from Faceless Fruit and the faces are Happy Lashes . I also used Copics to color in the oranges. Don't forget to ...

Peachy Keen Fall & Halloween Blog Hop!

Welcome! Glad you made it safely from the Peachy Keen blog . ;) I hope you are ready to be blown away by the inspiration you are about to see! Not only do you get to be inspired by the current Peachy Keen Design Team, but we have the alumni joining us also!! So, you  get to see almost double the projects!!! Also, before I forget, check out this super awesome deal coming to you from the Peachy Keen Stamps site! Some restirtions apply:  *excludes Sale and Clearance Items, Gift Certificates, Clip-it-Ups, and Club Memberships So, here are my cards I made. This first one was made using The Uglies . And this next one was made using Faceless Fall Fun 2  (the candy corn and sign), In Stitches Face Assortment  (faces), and the September Stamp of the Month Kit (sentiment). Now, you want to know what you could WIN??? How about one of five gift certificates? Yep, that's right five! There are four $25 gift certificates and one $50!!! ...

Beautiful

Hello! It's my day to share a project for the Market Street blog.  I stamped the label from For All it's Worth on the red polka dot patterned paper and cut it out, then on a piece of white cardstock, I stamped it again and cut around the center part. I stamped the Beautiful sentiment from Autumn Greetings  on the white piece and then used Antique Linen Distress Ink and the foam ink tool to color the piece.  The patterned paper is from Lily Bee's This & That 6x6 paper pad. The twine is from American Crafts and the buttons were in my stash. Hope you are all enjoying your day today and I will be back tonight with my sneak peeks for the April Stamp of the Month Kit and Peachy Picks Kit from Peachy Keen Stamps!!