Skip to main content

Market Street Stamps May Release Sneak Peek!!

Can you believe that it is the end of May already? I am so ready for the summer to be here and spend all the time I can with my girls. I love it when they are out of school!!
Market Street Stamps has an amazing release this month, introducing images from our very own design team member Nicole Rixon!!! She has this super fun and cool style that will blow your mind!
So here is my card featuring a couple images from the stamp set Chillaxin'. This is so awesome for summertime!
 
 Make sure you check out the other DT members sneaks for today and throughout the rest of the week. You can get more info on the releases here and links to the other girls work!
Hope you are enjoying your day!!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Chillaxin'}
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Momento
Glitter Pens: Atyou Spica
Markers: Copic

Comments

  1. Cute card -love the stitching on the clouds and the circles
    perderg{at}q{dot}come
    scrappin3angel{dot}blogspot{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card. I just love all the colors

    TFS
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute DoBea! I like how you highlighted one pair of flipflops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously ADORABLE!!!! I love how everything ties together so perfectly. AMAZING! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! really like it! Very summer!
    daladypej at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your design with the one pair of blue flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... this is just AMAZING too! LOVE all the colors and how you just showcased one colored flipflop! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!so beachy!! Clouds,sand and the flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors you used! These flip flop stamps are a must have!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kathy's Surprise Birthday Card Hop!

(Welcome everyone! I am so glad you could join us for Kathy's Surprise Birthday Card Hop. Hopefully, you all have made it okay from Linda's blog. At the bottom of this post will be your link to the next blog, but if you are jumping around on your own, or have gotten lost there will also be the entire list of links.) "They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you." The Beatles Well, Miss Peachy Keen Queen, I hope you have the most wonderful day today. You and your family have been a blessing in my life. I am so glad to have met you that day in the Copic Certification class. I am sending you massive wishes and kisses!!! Ladies, for this card I used paper from Crate Paper and Sassafras Lass. The stamps are, of course, from Peachy Keen Stamps . The orange came from Faceless Fruit and the faces are Happy Lashes . I also used Copics to color in the oranges. Don't forget to ...

Peachy Keen Fall & Halloween Blog Hop!

Welcome! Glad you made it safely from the Peachy Keen blog . ;) I hope you are ready to be blown away by the inspiration you are about to see! Not only do you get to be inspired by the current Peachy Keen Design Team, but we have the alumni joining us also!! So, you  get to see almost double the projects!!! Also, before I forget, check out this super awesome deal coming to you from the Peachy Keen Stamps site! Some restirtions apply:  *excludes Sale and Clearance Items, Gift Certificates, Clip-it-Ups, and Club Memberships So, here are my cards I made. This first one was made using The Uglies . And this next one was made using Faceless Fall Fun 2  (the candy corn and sign), In Stitches Face Assortment  (faces), and the September Stamp of the Month Kit (sentiment). Now, you want to know what you could WIN??? How about one of five gift certificates? Yep, that's right five! There are four $25 gift certificates and one $50!!! ...

Beautiful

Hello! It's my day to share a project for the Market Street blog.  I stamped the label from For All it's Worth on the red polka dot patterned paper and cut it out, then on a piece of white cardstock, I stamped it again and cut around the center part. I stamped the Beautiful sentiment from Autumn Greetings  on the white piece and then used Antique Linen Distress Ink and the foam ink tool to color the piece.  The patterned paper is from Lily Bee's This & That 6x6 paper pad. The twine is from American Crafts and the buttons were in my stash. Hope you are all enjoying your day today and I will be back tonight with my sneak peeks for the April Stamp of the Month Kit and Peachy Picks Kit from Peachy Keen Stamps!!